DUCTLESS DEPOT offers free shipping within Canada and the USA on all orders over $75 CAD (some exclusions apply). Shipping includes standard ground parcel or LTL (less-than-truckload) freight for shipments over 68 kg (150 lbs) or when required. All orders will ship directly to the shipping address provided. Orders shipping to the USA are charged a nominal fee of $20 if below the free shipping amount. Unfortunately, only orders up to 25 kg will be shipped to the USA and we do not freight ship to the USA at this time. Orders within the Toronto area might be self-shipped using one of our delivery trucks.
Additional services included free of charge with all freight orders:
- Any special handling charges,
- Residential delivery,
- Residential delivery appointment scheduling, and
- Tailgate service (except Senville systems).
Free shipping only applies to deliveries in non-remote locations within the provinces. Remote locations will be subject to extra fees which will be settled when we contact you. Deliveries to the territories are subject to additional fees.
Below are the approximate delivery times after they leave our warehouse. We are not responsible for any delays beyond our control such as parcels held up at customs for our international shipments. As with all online orders, plan accordingly and notify your HVAC technician that delays are possible, especially in the winter.
All of our freight shipments are properly secured, palletized and shrink wrapped for hassle free transit. We can accommodate orders ranging in size from one system to one hundred.
DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT POLICY
All of our freight shipments are inspected and photographed prior to leaving our warehouse. Thoroughly inspect your shipment prior to the acceptance signature for any damage with the freight driver present. If you suspect any damage due to delivery proceed with the following steps since you will be responsible to identify and document all damages carefully:
- Open all boxes that show signs of damage with the driver present,
- Examine the contents carefully with the driver,
- Document all damages exactly with a detailed description. Do not use generic terms,
- The drivers and your signatures must be on the document,
- Provide a copy of the signed document to the driver, and
- Contact us immediately thereafter as we will handle the damage claim. All of our shipments are insured.
- In most cases, we will ship your replacement product within two business days. Either the damaged part or system.
Please do not refuse any shipments if you suspect damage. If you discover concealed damage after accepting delivery, contact us immediately. Please note, sometimes replacement products take up to 2-3 weeks for shipment if we are out of stock and need to order from the distributor. Systems on clearance might be out-of-stock and unavailable. We will contact you for equivalent product replacement.
We ship parts and accessories worldwide including Europe and Australia. The full value of the package will be declared. The receiver is responsible to pay all applicable customs, duties or taxes. Delays due to customs is beyond our control.